Thursday 13 October 2011

Big Sean Says He Got Nicki Minaj's 'Dance (A$$)' Verse For Free

With his new remix to "Dance (A$$)" featuring Nicki Minaj making big noise, Big Sean revealed to Baltimore's 92Q Jams that he got the verse from the Young Money mistress free of charge.
“I was like, ‘What about Nicki Minaj?' and they was like, ‘Man, Nicki gon' charge too much.' I was like, ‘Did anybody even ask her?' So I text her and was like, ‘Yo, you want to do this?' She text me back like, ‘Hell yeah, send it over,'” he said. “She didn't charge nothing. She completely did it for free and all for the love.”
Sean spoke on how nice it was working with Nicki, who once boasted "50K for a verse" on her "Monster" verse, and revealed that they have shot the visuals for the track.
“I don’t know if people know Nicki, but she’s one of the nicest people in this rap game,” he said. “She is definitely just a hard worker, so it was great working with her. We just shot the video for it, me and Nicki. We about to wrap that up.”
Listen to the "Dance (A$$)" Remix Here

No comments:

Post a Comment