Sunday 17 April 2011

Hip-Hop Rumors: Lil B Calls CD "I'm GAY" & Lil Wayne's Wig Gets Pushed Back

CARTER IV PUSHED BACK?


It looks like Lil Wayne has opted to push back the release date of his highly anticipated album Carter IV. The reports in circulation have not really confirmed this date, in my opinion, but its probably true. You know how these labels are. Anyway, that song "6 Foot, 7 Foot" lurks at about #32 on the charts and I bet they want to release another song that charts higher before they drop it. That's my opinion. Anyway....who cares. It will come when it comes.

LIL B COMES OUT THE CLOSET?

Lil B has announced that he's naming his album "I'm Gay." Stranger things have happened...


The announcement was made at the Coachella festival in Cali and Pitchfork media made the revelation. SMH. These are yall's Heroes. On the real side, this HAS to be a publicity stunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment