Thursday 14 April 2011

Hip-Hop Rumors: Peace With Ross and 50? Detox Mutiny? Diddy's New Rapper!


50 CENT AND RICK ROSS?

I don't know who, but I'm hearing somebody is attempting to get Rick Ross and 50 Cent to end their feud. I think it was already squashed, but now the notion of peace is on the table. I have to say I totally forgot who this presumed mediator is, but I think it may be Russell Simmons. It may not be him, but its an OG nonetheless. I don't think this effort has gone anywhere, but If it does, I will keep you in the loopage.

DETOX REBELLION?

I cannot be specific about anything here, because it will blow my source. Pause. But, there is a rebellion brewing I heard. As you know, there are a lot of people that have worked with Dr. Dre through the years. And, on the more current tip, there are a lot of people that started working on Detox and now are not working on Detox. I am hearing that some of these former Detoxers are getting together for a mass mutiny of some sort. At the moment, that is all I can say.

QUICKIES

LeBron's mother has been sued for slapping that valet parker.

Rumor has it, CBS wants Charlie Sheen back on "Two And A Half Men."

Kobe Bryant got fined 100k for calling a ref a fa990t. That's like pocket change to him.

Even though Oprah will not outwardly support President Obama in his bid for reelection, he will appear on her show before she signs off.

If you didn't know, Natalie Nunn is dating Rihanna's first cousin. And, rumor has it, Rihanna's not pleased.

To pay off this whooping tax bill, Lil Wayne has apparently put his Miami home on the market for $12 million.

I haven't seen it yet, but I am hearing that a new unsealed file by the FBI says that Eazy E and Tupac were extortion targets. But, not by your traditional gangsters...but by the Jewish Defense League!

No comments:

Post a Comment