Wednesday 21 September 2011

Hip-Hop Rumors: Kreayshawn Disses The Game Over "N-Word" Comments!

KREAYSHAWN DISSES THE GAME: CALLS HIM FAKE BLOOD?


Kreayshawn has taken it all and she cants take no more! She recently commented on The Game taking some jabs at her in a recent freestyle. She makes these remarks in the current issue of Complex.

"I wanna slap a grown-ass man in the face," the diminutive East Oakland rapper fantasizes, before plotting a more non-violent form of retaliation. "I'm going to say, 'Game's a weak ass Blood, he ain't about to do s**t.' ... Am I just supposed to get dissed every day and be a weak ass little white b***h? F--- that s**t. I'm tired of people disrespecting me."

Here is what The Game said originally:

And I dont wear no Gucci Gucci Fendi Fendi Prada
I’m Charles Louboutin, you ni***s aint sayin’ nada
Lil white b***h better stay in ya place
You call me a n***a, I’ma put the K in ya face
It’s a stick up b***h

No comments:

Post a Comment