Saturday 4 February 2012

Gettin' It! 2 Chainz 11 Best Verses in Recent History

Rick Ross feat. 2 Chainz & Wale “Fuck Em”
Off Ross’ mixtape Rich Forever, Ross nabs one of his MMG stars and 2 Chainz for the lone track that name drops Timothy Tebow. 2 Chainz offers punchline after punchline of expensive tastes and luxury jewels. 2 Chainz still reps his street beginnings, despite all this talk of wealth.
Hottest line: “Two forks, two pots, I could whip it both-handed/ My girl is bow-legged, just do it like Bo Jackson"


B.o.B. feat. 2 Chainz “Perfect Symmetry”
Epic is the word when you pair this unlikely duo. From EPIC: Every Play Is Crucial, “Perfect Symmetry” is 2 Chainz’s most lyrical effort. Out of all the standout lines, he concludes with a reminder of why two of everything is never a bad thing.
Hottest Line: "Still got 2 more garage spaces, Louies on I unlaced it/Every verse I'm going crazy, every girl it's going crazy/2 guns, 2 chains, 2 rings, 2 bracelets."


Young Jeezy feat. 2 Chainz “Supafreak”
The long-awaited TM103: Hustlerz Ambition ended up being a hustler’s handbook to Jeezy’s former past.  What really added color to his narratives about drug trades was Jeezy getting fire verses from hip-hop’s luminaries. Fabolous, Andre 3000 and Jay-Z all made appearances, but its 2 Chainz who shines on “Supafreak.” A banger for Hotlanta women, 2 Chainz’s feature compliments Jeezy’s raps with some kinky lines that can’t go unnoticed.
Hottest line: "Rick James, super freak/She got that wet-wet: now that's a superleak"


Red Café feat. Diddy, French Montana & 2 Chainz “Let It Go” Remix
The remix to “Let It Go” landed on Red Café’s Hell’s Kitchen. Not only does this track have the Bad Boy mogul and his latest signee French Montana sharing baller status rhymes, it also has 2 Chainz’ bullet list of his gangster lifestyle. His verse is business as usual: drug dealing out the apartment, good greenery imported from afar, and keeps it so real that you’ll “catch a contact.”
Hottest line: "Slumber party in the apartment, I should win a drug dealer contest"


2 Chainz feat. Bun B & Big K.R.I.T. “Pimps”
This light, jazzy song brings together Bun B and Big K.R.I.T. and sounds reminiscent of  the Naked Soul of Sweet Jones. 2 Chainz is both smooth and ridiculous, as he opens his verse about reppin’ the A and growing up on UGK classics.  2 Chainz’ attitude toward woman is all about getting those bragging rights. Only he can compare his groupies to a very large basketball team. Hottest line: Came up off Ball and G, grown up off Bun and C/Got me a Chevy swapped feet twice the same week”


DJ Drama feat. Trey Songz, Big Sean and 2 Chainz “Oh My” (Remix)
This mega remix to DJ Drama’s “Oh My” features club all-stars Trey Songz, Big Sean and 2 Chainz. In keeping with the title track, this is strictly for the ladies. Perhaps the best part of all the verses is not the talks about bodacious figures, but 2 Chainz’s self-branded upholstery. A new business move, perhaps?
Hottest line: "I be all up in the cut, like some Neosporin/ Tity two chains, I got my name on my upholstery"


Travis Porter feat. Young Jeezy & 2 Chainz “Make It Rain” (Remix)
The trio Travis Porter dropped an incredible remix to their catchy single with a line-up that can’t be ignored. Jeezy adds a pretty straightforward verse that references money and high fashion. 2 Chainz sticks to consistency as well, adding some of that ATL style only he can dish out. The collaboration from the Porter House adds to the collection of southern bangers that are ripe for DJ spins.
Hottest line: “Tell me what you know about this/Choppa make a n*gga doing flips”


2 Chainz feat. T.I. "Spend It (Remix)"
The three titans of the south (Drumma Boy, 2 Chainz and T.I.) couldn't of made a better contender for anthem of the year. “Spend It (Remix)” features one of T.I.’s verses fresh from incarceration, but the absence from the mixtape circuit doesn't slow the Kang down. Together, 2 Chainz and TIP show us how to spend it in style. This is easily 2 Chainz's breakout single, gearing us up for an ATL takeover alongside T.I.'s Trouble Man, Soulja Boy's Promise, and his anticipated debut all releasing in 2012. Ignorance is bliss.
Hottest line: "I am smoking on exotic, my girl ain't got no stomach/Every time we have sex she always ask me for a hundred"


Gucci Mane feat. 2 Chainz “Okay With Me”
ATL native Gucci Mane checks into the strip club and takes along fellow connoisseur 2 Chainz with him. “Okay With Me” is on Gucci’s upcoming Trap Back mixtape dropping on February 5. The Mike Will-produced track hits all bombastic notes, giving 2 Chainz the right hypnotic backdrop to list his favorite reasons to swoon pole dancers.
Hottest line: "Yeah, I’m from Atlanta, but my jewelry from Alaska!”


Ludacris feat. 2 Chainz “I Ain’t The One”
On 1.21 Gigawatts: Back To The First Time, Luda teams up with his former protege turned trap star. Using OJ Da Juiceman's "Time Clock" instrumental, "I Ain't The One" is a statement of intimidation for the haters. 2 Chainz doesn't need to further explain why he feels unstoppable at the moment. But the blunt repetition of having too many cellphones, girlfriends and minks is all the reasons you need.
Hottest line: “Mink cap, mink coat, I’m feeling like King Kong/I ain’t the one b*itch, this my theme song/throwing blunts back and forth like ping pong.”

No comments:

Post a Comment