Thursday 7 April 2011

Hip-Hop Rumors: Old Vid Comes Back On Wayne! Funk Flex Wife Leaves? 50's New Jawn?


I'm not even going to comment on that matter any further. I was going to offer up a few words of opinion, but it seems the whole thing went left, right and wrong. Rest In Peace, B.I.G.

WITH THAT I GIVE YOU...THIS.

I guess people are going to bring up all the old stuff. In this clip, Baby and Lil Wayne exchange a quick kiss on the lips while at Rap City. #whocares



Hey...it is what it is.

FUNK FLEX'S WIFE LEAVES


A day or so after Funk Master Flex defended Mister Cee, his wife makes the following announcement.

After almost 18 years of friendship and marriage it is with great regret that I announce my husband Aston Taylor, also known as Funkmaster Flex, and I are separated. We have tremendous love and respect for each-other, and will continue to work on our professional projects together. Our top priority has and will always be our children!

I personally ask that the press keep in mind Flex is the celebrity, not myself or my children, please respect our privacy!

Apparently, she forgot that blogging tends to make one LOSE privacy. She later deleted the post. Maybe she changed her mind?

IS THIS 50 CENT'S NEW GIRL?


Apparently, she's a Playboy model.


Man, 50 probably just took a picture with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment