Saturday 24 September 2011

Hip-Hop Rumors: BEYONCE LAUNCHES HER OWN LABEL!

Being part of the most powerful couple in Hip-Hop, maybe even in music has had its perks. After seeing husband Jay-Z co-found the Roc-A-Fella empire and create his current RocNation label, Beyonce seems to have gotten the mogul itch herself. She told the following to The Huffington Post:
“I am still working on balance and still growing. I am starting my company, my label. I want to create a boy band. I want to continue to produce and do documentaries and music videos. I eventually want to start directing for other artists. Once I know that I have my stuff together and I trust that, I can do it for other artists. I see so many male artists building these empires and passing their knowledge on to other artists and development. I see myself doing the same thing and hopefully other younger artists when they grow up and they have been around for 15, 20 years, they can do the same thing.”
BeyNation anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment