Saturday 10 September 2011

Young Jeezy's Upcoming 'TM103' Album Delayed Once Again

Delays for Young Jeezy's long awaited Thug Motivation 103 album continue. Although the ATL rap star announced a September release date back in July, that date has been moved.

Jeezy has been dropping mixtapes (The Real Is Back and The Real Is Back 2), and released a music video for his Lil Wayne-assisted single "Ballin'", but it seems he needs more set-up time.

However, a new date had not been announced at press time.

Shortly after, Jeezy explained the reason behind the delay.

"I'ma keep it real. At the time, you know I had to go live life," he told Hot 93.7's Jenny Boom Boom. "I was on two big tours [with Lil Wayne and Jay-Z], so I was just doing a lot of rapper things. I get my music from the streets and livin' -- and I didn't live. I didn't do Jeezy. I was doing Young Jeezy, the rapper, but I wasn't doing Jeezy. So I went back home and kinda just got out and started moving around. It just all came together."

For fans, TM103 is still in the works, so until it drops, we'll still have his mixtapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment