Saturday 10 September 2011

Yung Berg Celebrates 25th BDay With New Outlook, & Production Company;

Producer/rapper Yung Berg celebrated his birthday yesterday (September 9th), by forming a new production company, YFM Productions.

The new production company, which stands for "Yung Fly Movement," already has two artists signed to a production deal.

The new acts signed to Berg's YFM production company is a Miami-based singer named Mia Rey, and rapper Driicky Graham.

"God is so good, he blessed me with my new artist Mia Rey," Yung Berg told AllHipHop.com. "I've known her since the first week I moved to Miami, but we didn't start working until a month ago. We've finished the YFM comp and she's the best female voice I've ever worked with! My other artist is a partnership with my bizness partner Coop, his name is Driicky Graham! I started working with Driicky after a small promo tour where he opened up for me and I got to see the girls embrace him. I felt that with my music. we could take it to another level and that's what's currently going on!"

Over the past year, Yung Berg has produced for a number of top artists, including Sean “Diddy” Combs, Rick Ross Lil Wayne and others.

Despite his success on a variety of high profile projects, it was the trials and tribulations over the past several years, that have helped him mature.

Whether it was controversial comments regarding his skin color preference in women, or several serious altercations, the rapper says he is learned from the past.

"I felt like with all the adversity placed in front of me, whether it was a result of my behavior or me being taken advantage of, I still wanted to go where I had been musically, but I wanted to take it to the next level," Yung Berg explained to AllHipHop.com. "Needless to say, all the people I took care of financially and groomed musically, left me for dead with the whole YB movement! I was lost because I cared a lot about people who were in that crew and to be honest I still do!"

As for his birthday, Yung Berg said that not much would change in terms of his work ethic, and instead of running out to party, he was extremely humbled to reach the age of 25.

"The biggest thing is that God has given me another year and opportunity to live out my dreams and I'm forever thankful," Yung Berg said. "My long term vision is to be like a Baby from Cash Money! I wanna be bigger than [songwriters] Rico Love, The Dream, and others. I admire Rico and The Dream like mentors. But I feel I have the chance to be better because I'm younger and I get to watch their moves and put my own spin on it. When yall here these new records which are written by me with my new team of producers you will fully understand! I live by these words: 'hard work and dedication'."

No comments:

Post a Comment