Friday 2 September 2011

Tyler The Creator Finally Meets Eminem In Ireland




Odd Future's Tyler The Creator is coming off one of the biggest weekends of his career, following his Best New Artist win at Sunday's (August 28) 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.
But, he also recently checked off a goal on his bucket list: meeting Eminem.
The pair recently posed backstage at the Tennent's ViTal music festival in Ireland. For Tyler, it was a dream come true, because ... well, he grew up idolizing Slim Shady.
"F***kkkk O My Atheist God. Goal List Check: I Told Him Relapse Was One Of The Greatest Albums To Me," Tyler tweeted (@f***tyler).
While Tyler's excitement was definitely shown in the tweet, Eminem himself showed a little love to young Tyler and his OFWGKTA crew, telling MTV back in June that he loved what they're doing.
"I've heard enough to know that it feels like they're pushing boundaries and buttons, and that's definitely one of the things that I'm familiar with, especially when I first came out," he told MTV. "I love it, I love the fact that they're doing that. And the dudes can rhyme."

No comments:

Post a Comment